Growth Hacker/Business Development Officer
Description and Responsibilities:
A growth hacker has an entrepreneurial DNA who is a cross-functional, multi-tasking, passionate and self-driven person. This individual will focus on the growth of SparkLab’s business through sales and marketing, account management and community management but also on retention by assuring that our offerings fit the market requirements and opportunity. In order to do so, a growth hacker will use marketing channels, data analytics, users’ feedback, project management, prioritization, optimisation system and structure automation.
- Responsible for driving sustainable growth for Sparklab’s business
- Proactively seek, identify and evaluate innovative opportunities
- Present and manage innovative and technology driven solutions to institutions, companies and marketing agencies
- Collaborate closely with the whole Sparklab on projects, campaigns and strategies
- Prioritize and optimize growth channels and creating viral growth
- Eagerness to learn and a curious disposition in STEM, advertising, marketing and in the maker movement
- Experience in brand marketing and growth hacking for both B2C and B2B facing products
- Minimum 3 years experience in business development, marketing, account management, client acquisition, or product management
- Self-starter with a “move fast and get stuff done” attitude that is comfortable working as part of a small entrepreneurial team
- Strong attention to detail with quantitative skills and an analytical, data-driven mindset
- Ability/desire to work really quickly and really aggressively
- Someone who demonstrates creative thinking and devises unique “hacks” to drive growth and generate buzz
- A strong problem solver, blending creative and analytical skills to solve challenging and complex problems.